Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Personal Legend

Post 1



                                              My Mentor

What does the word mentor means to me ? In my own definition it means someone who you look up to and that same person keep you motivated and your role model. My mentor is Carmelo Anthony. He play's in the NBA. He grew up with one parent and still have a successful life. He did not let that stop him pursuing his personal legend. I only have one parent at the of my child hood and i'm not going to let that stop not me neither. Carmelo As A very successful he also live in the hood. He stayed strong and did what he had to do. I have the same personal legend has Carmelo when he was my age. He motivates me even more when he said "no struggle no success''. We both had one parent at point time of our child hood. That parent that we both have was our mother's. My father is not dead but he is not around at the time. I speak to him almost every day for 6 minutes threw a phone. That also make me want to achieve my personal legend even more. Carmelo father passed away when he was 2 years old. Carmelo and i both had our mother there to support us. I choose Carmelo Anthony to be my mentor because he is my big role model. He help keep my head up and no give up. Just never forget ''NO STRUGGLE NO SUCCESS'' !!

No comments:

Post a Comment